Some of the Best Gifts for Foodies Are Below!
Whether you are looking for cheap gifts for foodies or expensive gifts you can really splurge on, the best gifts for foodies are ones that appeal to their inner foodie loves. These loves could be sweet waffles, delicious hot chocolate, or a baking accessory they’ve been dying to use.
Gifts for foodies are a good bet as a birthday gift, Christmas gift, housewarming gift, or for any other occasion, really! If they are a true foodie, any food-related gift is a sure-fire bet.
So, to help you get started searching for the perfect gift, we’ve done the homework to bring you the best foodie gifts across all price ranges. You won’t need to head to another website after you read this list of gifts for that foodie man or foodie woman on your list!
If you are looking for more gift ideas, check out our other gift guides below:
- Great Gifts For The Tea Drinker
- Awesome Gifts For Bakers
- Perfect Gifts For Your Boyfriend For Christmas
- Cool Christmas Gifts You’ll Want For Yourself
- Wonderful Gifts For Moms
- Great Gifts For Your Coworkers
Things to Consider When Buying Gifts For Foodies
When buying gifts for foodies, there are a few details you should probably consider. Some are more important than others – but definitely think about all of them before you make your purchase!
Price. When buying gifts for foodies, price is definitely going to dictate what you buy. For example, you can get some really fancy varieties of foods if you are willing to pay a higher price. Chocolate is a good example of this. Price is also (usually) tied to the quality of materials in something like a cutting or cheeseboard.
If you are looking for a non-food item and opting to get a food accessory, then a more expensive cheeseboard made from a better wood with a better finish is likely going to last longer than a cheap one. In the end, have a think about your budget, think about the receiver and their foodie loves, and you can’t go wrong.
Purpose/Taste. The purpose of the foodie gift is related to the person receiving the gift. Really give a think about if they are going to eat the gift or use the gift. If you find a great bag of candied popcorn but they are really into smoked meats, maybe rethink your gift choice and buy something else.
If they genuinely need a new funny mug to enjoy their morning beverage, then buy them a mug. That would be useful! There are SO many ideas out there for foodie gifts, we understand if you are having a hard time.
Allergies. If you are buying gifts for foodies that are actually food-based, you will definitely want to check for any allergies or intolerances. Seems like an obvious one, but buying a gift that can trigger an allergy (or even a food sensitivity) can be wasteful and flat-out dangerous. Always read the ingredients or ask the vendor/seller. If you are unsure, don’t chance it!
Cheap Gifts for Foodies
If you are in the market for cheap gifts for foodies, then you will have WAY too many options to choose from. A great idea is to know your foodie’s likes and tastes and then buy a “variety pack” of a bunch of smaller gifts to create one larger themed gift.
That is to say that you want to buy many little gifts. If you only need one smaller, cheaper gift for a foodie, then you’ve got options below!
Sea Salt Sampler
The Natural Sea Salt Sampler - Perfect as a Gift Set - Reusable Tins & Bamboo Spoon - Himalayan Pink,...
- EXOTIC SALTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: Travel the world as you cook with sea salts from Cyprus, France, the Himalayas, Portugal, Sicily, and New Zealand. Flaky pyramid salt from Cyprus gives food texture and crunch, while French Grey salt adds depth and complexity. Try finishing with delicious Portuguese, New Zealand, or Silician salts, or use ancient Himalayan pink salt on everything!
- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
Funny Food Shirt
- A cute and hilarious Mexican food pun that goes: Wanna Taco Bout it? Nah, It's Nacho problem. Guacward! Clever usage of tacos, nachos, and avocados to bring out silly and fun humor.
- Makes an awesome novelty gift idea for taco, nachos and avocado lovers. One of the best way to let everyone know you love Mexican cuisine jokes!
Chip & Dip Plate
Chef's Star Chip and Dip Plate, Appetizer Platter - Great for Chips, Dips, Salad and Other Snack Foods
- Generous sized chip bowl and matching attachable dip bowls
- The three piece set includes a large bowl and two attachable dip bowls.
- Will enhance any party, and is perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Mid-Range Gifts for Foodies
There are a TON of ideas out there for mid-range foodie gifts. These are the kinds of gifts that you can give again and again if they get used up/eaten (like a food item).
That said, generally they are more expensive food item that get used over a longer amount of time (like olive oil). It never goes out of style if it’s used and loved by your foodie.
The other category for these mid-range gifts are a food accessory or tool like an ice cream maker (see below). These novelty gifts are not crazy expensive but also have a huge novelty value IF the person will use it!
Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
Award Winning Escuminac Unblended Maple Syrup Canadian Grade A - Extra Rare - Pure Organic Single Forest - Smooth Velvety...
- 100% Pure Unblended Canadian maple syrup (Grade A). Escuminac extra rare maple syrup is produced in very small quantities. Golden in color, it is the mildest in our range. This pure maple syrup is produced exclusively with sap harvested during the first days of the run. Exceptional syrup with a smooth, velvety texture. It is light in the mouth, featuring a subtle caramel and honeysuckle bouquet with a hint of cinnamon and a lingering flavour.
Oh! Nuts Chocolate Covered Cookie Gift Baskets, 20 Verity Gourmet Assortment Set Holiday Food Sandwich Cookies, Prime Christmas Elegant Box...
- Elegant Holiday Gift Box features Classic Cookie Delights Coated with Premium Chocolate Crusting
- Certified Kosher and incredibly luscious rich taste make this a great Chanuka gift box to send
- Classy Corporate Gift Basket, Great For Birthday or Get Well GIfts - easy to send, delicious to receive
Olive Oil Set
Pellas Nature | International Award Winner | Fresh Organic Infused Olive Oil Set | Finishing Oil | Basil | Garlic...
- ❇️ ORGANICALLY INFUSED - Infused with Fresh Organic Herbs and NOT with essential oils or flavors. PLEASE NOTE : These are not huge olive oil bottles for cooking purposes and in fact 50 ml bottles where you need very small portion of infused oil to make a gourmet meal with every flavor. These are Organically infused and quite potent oils. Sometimes size is not everything.
- Classic handle with patent pending redesigned bolster
- Well balanced 5-inch handles and 8 and 7-Inch blades
- X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Full tang knife with keen Asian style cutting edge
Hot Sauce Making Kit
Hot Sauce Kit (Makes 7 Lip Smacking Gourmet Bottles) Featuring Heirloom Peppers From 5th Generation Farmers, A Full Set Of...
- AUTHENTIC HOT SAUCE KIT: Makes 7 bottles of lip smacking gourmet hot sauce right from home. It contains, 3 Glass Woozy Bottles, 4 Squeeze Bottles, a 2-inch funnel, an Apple Cider Vinegar bottle, a zipped pouch of Spice Blend, 2 pairs of gloves, 5 pH strips. Also, 3 woozy reducers, 3 black caps, 4 squeeze bottle tops with red cap, Ancho Pasillas, Chipotle and Habanero Pepper bags - instruction card, an open/close pouch of Ghost Pepper & 7 label stickers.
Cheese Board & Cutlery Set
Bamboo Cheese Board with Cutlery Set, Wooden Charcuterie Platter and Serving Meat Board with Slide-Out Drawer with 4 Stainless Steel...
- ★ THE EXCLUSIVE CHOICE FOR SERVING CHEESE - The key to enjoy slices of Italian Ricotta, English Cheddar, or French Vacherin with a glass of wine for holiday entertaining is to have our modern bamboo cheese board. Bordered by grooves that hold crackers, nuts, or olives and designed with a hidden drawer with four utensils, cheese knife, this bamboo-crafted tray will make a perfect serving board for entertaining guest
Secura 4 Liter, 4.2 Qt., Extra Large Capacity 1500 Watt Electric Hot Air Fryer and additional accessories; Recipes,Toaster rack and...
- The Secura 4-liter electric hot air fryer uses hot air in combination with high-speed air circulation
- Extra Large 4.0 liter basket, more capacity than most other air fryers. Create healthier food by using less grease in your cooking with the "hot air cooking" method
DIY Ravioli Kit
DIY Ravioli Kit - 00 Flour, Porcini Mushrooms, Truffle Oil, Ravioli Stamp, Step-by-Step Instructions
- Make your own Italian masterpiece, starting with the perfect pasta dough. Then, transform the dough into delicious gourmet ravioli filled with porcini mushrooms and ricotta that'll be sure to impress!
- DIY cooking kit includes: 00 Flour, Dried Porcini Mushrooms, Truffle Oil (extra to keep in your pantry!), Ravioli Stamp, Shopping Guide, Drink Pairing Suggestions, Cooking Instructions
Ice Cream Maker
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
Expensive Gifts for Foodies
If you need an expensive gift for a foodie, you will certainly have a hard time choosing! This is because with a higher budget you can truly buy according to your foodie’s true passions and aim for a quality gift that you just can’t get anywhere else.
Below, you’ll find a few gifts that we personally have experience with – the Raclette Table Grill is great for family dinners. The Turkish coffee set is an amazing gift for those who appreciate a good coffee and a good style/tradition to go with it.
Raclette Table Grill
- Granite-stone grill top for meat, veggies, eggs, pancakes, crepes, and more
- Stay-cool handles; base wipes clean; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 8 spatulas and raclette dishes
- Measures 16-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 5-3/4 inches
A Good Mixer
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you're in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Traditional Turkish Coffee Set
And there you have it – 18 awesome gifts for foodies! In the end, just think about your foodie, their foodie passions, and your budget and you can’t go wrong! If you end up getting a great foodie gift they love, get in touch with us and let us know!
As always, Stay Curious,
Pin It For Later!