Great Gifts for People With Anxiety? Worry No More!
Anxiety: it sucks. That’s a given – and we aren’t ones to shy away from talking about mental health. So, how do you care for someone with anxiety? By providing them with things that will help them cope and build up resilience. Aside from great mantras for anxiety, there are some great gifts/products that can make life easier for an anxious guy or girl!
Often times, anxiety and depression go hand in hand. We have a bit of experience in this department. However, this means that the right gift can help to calm, focus, and lift your person and have a significant impact on their daily life.
So, whether you’re looking to build the perfect anxiety gift basket or are just looking for some useful gifts, here are our gift ideas for those who worry!
If you are looking for more gift guides, check out these posts for gift inspiration:
- Awesome Gifts For The Tea Drinker
- Gifts Bakers Will Love
- The Coolest Christmas Gifts
- Coworker Gifts That Are Great
- Foodie Gifts Sure To Please
- The Perfect Boyfriend Gifts
Things to Consider When Buying Gifts For People With Anxiety
When you are buying gifts for people with anxiety, there are a few things that you will want to consider. It’s pretty important to get these kinds of gifts right or else you could end up doing more harm than good!
The first thing you want to consider is the person you are buying for – we mean their personality, likes, dislikes, triggers, etc. Knowing these things will help set you on the right path towards finding a gift that works well for them.
Another thing to consider is usage and function. Will your receiver actually use the thing you are buying? Often times, having a gift that is not completely useful to a person with anxiety might cause them more anxiety if it sits around unused OR if they feel they are letting you down by not loving the gift.
A final thing to think about is the budget. Since gifts can come in all price ranges, you should assign a budget beforehand and stick to it. This will help you keep the options more focused on realistic gift options as you make your buying decisions.
Cheap Gifts For People With Anxiety
Just because gifts are cheap, doesn’t mean they are useless or not as good. Often, the cheapest gifts can make the biggest difference to an anxious mind.
Below are some incredibly cheap gifts ideas – you can add them to larger gifts or feel free to package a bunch together to create an “anxiety relief basket” of sorts!
Celokiy Adjustable Lava Bead Stone Anxiety Diffuser Oil diffuesr Bracelet Women with Turquoise - Meditation,Relax,Healing,Aromatherapy
- Adjustable Perimeter: 7 inch - 9.5 inch . It can be adjust by the braided rope and match for a male or female.
- The lava beads work well with absorbing your favorite Essential Oils. The pores will trap and slowly diffuse the oil well throughout the day for added benefits. You do not get oil on your skin when you wear it.
The Friendly Swede Hand Grip Strength Trainer, Stress Ball for Adults and Kids, Hand Therapy Ball Squishy - Set of...
- STRESS RELIEVER & HAND GRIP STRENGTHENER: These colorful fidget balls in three levels of progression (20 lb - 30 lb - 40 lb resistance) help you focus, relieve stress and train hands, forearms and wrists. For children and adults.
Relaxing Coloring Book
- Adult Coloring Book Stress Relieving Patterns
Artizen Aromatherapy Top 14 Essential Oil Set (100% PURE & NATURAL) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils - All of Our Most...
- SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SCENTS - Lavender, Frankincense, Eucalyptus,Breathe Blend, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Good Sleep Blend, Tea Tree, Stress Relief Blends, Lemon, Peppermint, Robbers, and Muscle Relief Blend
- PAIN REDUCTION - Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet.
Book About Anxiety
- Made with Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) and natural essential oils, Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaks provide an array of benefits.
- Ease Aches and Soreness: A Dr Teal's Epsom Salt soak is an easy, achievable way to soothe sore muscles after workouts, help speed recovery, and get you back in the game of life. Pour 2 cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes or, create a muscle-relaxing paste by dissolving a teaspoon of Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soak into a cup of hot water and rub into sore muscles.
Mid-Range Gifts For People With Anxiety
The mid-range gifts are more the ones where you know the person really well and you know that a specific item would fit into their life/ routine.
Below are some examples of mid-range price gifts you could consider. Again, only buy them if you have an idea that they will serve a purpose for your receiver!
Neck Massage Pillow
VIKTOR JURGEN Neck Massage Pillow Shiatsu Deep Kneading Shoulder Back and Foot Massager with Heat-Relaxation Gifts for Women/Men/Dad/Mom-FDA Approved
- HOW TO MASSAGE: Powerful 3D rotating massage nodes deep-kneading shiatsu massage to relax overused and tight muscles; Gentle heating function soothes aching muscles and can be turned on & off with ease.
White Noise Machine for Sleeping, Aurola Sleep Sound Machine with Non-Looping Soothing Sounds for Baby Adult Traveler, Portable for Home...
- ♥SMOOTHING NATURE SOUNDS: Built-in high-end quality speaker, equipped with 7 smoothing, crystal clear sounds that have no looping or breaks, providing you confortable listening experience. Non-looping of 7 nature sounds include white noise, howling wind, thunderstorm, ocean wave, rainforest, summer night, and lullaby. Choose the sound according to your preference and demand, creating a peaceful environment to fall asleep faster and wake up completely rested.
Ultra Premium All Natural Microwavable Aromatherapy Heating Cooling Pads - Flax Seed Cherry Pit Certified Organic Herbal Filler
- Our All Natural Aromatherapy sacks combine the benefits of hot and cold therapy for areas you need it most.
- Sacksy Thyme sacks retain heat longer than corn or rice sacks and are made with only the finest ingredients grown and manufactured right here in the USA!
Essential Oil Diffuser
VicTsing 300ml Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser for Office Home Bedroom Living Room Study Yoga Spa -...
- Diffuser & Humidifier: Adding several drops of oil into the water, it will fill your space with lovely fragrance. Some special oils can create therapeutic benefits. You can also use it as a humidifier without oils to add more moisture to the air-conditioner room.
High-End Gifts For People With Anxiety
And here we are talking about the more high-end gifts on the list. These are certainly ones that you will want to make sure that they will get used before you buy… ideally, without ruining the surprise.
The last one is actually free – but it’s super important for this list so we added it in! Have a look!
YnM Weighted Blanket (10 lbs for Kids, 41''x60'') | 2.0 Heavy Blanket | 100% Cotton Material with Glass Beads
- The original YnM weighted blanket offers great all-natural sleep help for adults and kids by offering the gentle sensation of being held to encourage deep, healthy, restful sleep
- YnM own the ability to produce a unique 7-layer weighted blanket. Our 7-layer system is designed to comfortably surround your body and form to your shape while you sleep and the MORE glass beads & LESS fiber fill design offers better temperature control
Noise Canceling Headphones
Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control, enabled with Bose AR - Black
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
If you want to get your person something more active that they can use over a period of time, why not gift them a yoga course and some gear? Yoga is one great way that people with anxiety can find relief from their over-active minds.
We’ve actually written a bit about the importance of yoga – so think about that as a potential gift idea. You can always gift them a yoga mat and water bottle to get them started if they are the kind of person who is on the fence about trying yoga!
Last but not least, your time is probably the most valuable thing you can give to someone with anxiety. Just being present and being an ear to listen can have profoundly positive effects on people who suffer from anxiety. Often times, venting to someone (regardless of what’s on the mind) and getting it out can be very therapeutic and helpful overall!
And there you have it – 18 useful gifts for someone with anxiety. Of course, there are more ideas out there but these are some of the ones that we really like. Just remember – keep you person in mind when you buy and you probably can’t go wrong! If you are unsure, just ask!
As always, Stay Curious,
Pin It For Later!