These Growth Mindset Quotes Can Help Shift Your Mentality To A Productive One!
Looking for great growth mindset vs fixed mindset quotes? You’ve come to the right place! Having a growth mindset is something that we actively strive for in our daily lives – and it isn’t always easy!
If you are wondering what a growth mindset is – you should check out Carol Dweck and her book. In short, a growth mindset is one that adapts, sees failure as a chance for creativity, and is generally not “stuck” in its ways when it comes to your abilities and talents.
When it comes to showing grit, creativity, and perseverance, there are loads of great growth mindset quotes to draw inspiration from. From short growth mindset quotes to long ones about change and failure, we’ve been there! So – here are 25 of our favorite growth mindset quotes to help inspire you.
Top Growth Mindset Quotes
To get you started, we have a quote from Carol Dweck herself! After that, we’ve found some of the best growth mindset quotes to inspire you on your journey to discovering success, failure, change, and ultimately – growth!
- You try something, it doesn’t work, and maybe people even criticize you. In a fixed mindset, you say, ‘I tried this, it’s over.’ In a growth mindset, you look for what you’ve learned. – Carol Dweck
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
- People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die. – Plato
- When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge — every adversity — contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Growth and comfort do not coexist. – Ginni Rometty
- All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience. – Henry Miller
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
- Growth is a spiral process, doubling back on itself, reassessing and regrouping. – Julia Margaret Cameron
- Like vines, we must grow and spread to understand where we are, where we want to be, and where we should be. If these are the same place – great. Time for more growth. – Cebur Penychow
- If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living. – Anatole France
- Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness. – Jean Vanier
- You know what ‘FAILING’ stands for? It stands for ‘Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth.’ – Gary Busey
- Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together. – James Cash Penney
- The journey is never ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment. – Antonio Brown
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. – Thomas Watson
- Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow. – Anthony Robbins
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anais Nin
- The key to growth is acknowledging your fear of the unknown and jumping in anyway. – Jen Sincero
- The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed. – Michelangelo
- The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself. – C. JoyBell C.
Related: Why Goal Setting Is Important
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. – Roy T. Bennett
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work. – Calvin Coolidge
- A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. – Walter Gagehot
- Don’t let your habits become handcuffs – Elizabeth Berg
- When every situation which life can offer is turned to the profit of spiritual growth, no situation can really be a bad one. – Paul Brunton
And there you have it – 25 of our favorite quotes about having a growth mindset. In the end, there are so many out there – this is just a sample to help demonstrate the differences in mindset and lead you in the right direction with the right motivation. Any that you like? Let us know!
As always, Stay Curious,
Pin it for later!