We Love Some Good Live In the Moment Quotes!
Looking for great life quotes to help inspire you to embrace the present moment more? There is plenty of inspiration for us to live in the present, live for the today, and appreciate time with friends. Sometimes, it takes a nice quote or phrase to summarize what we’re trying to get across.
For us, living in the moment has meant embracing the now and focusing on what is right in front of your face at that present moment. Travel helps a lot with this – as does being a “yes person“. You begin to recognize the little things, moments, and decisions for what they are: important.
So, from quotes about enjoying life with friends, your sweetheart, or just on your own, here are a few great live in the moment quotes to help you gain some perspective and enjoy every moment to the fullest.
Related – 7 Great Tips For Living In The Present
Top Live in the Moment Quotes
Let’s start off with an absolute classic quote and then you’ll get a bunch of original content. For the quotes we didn’t come up with ourselves, we made sure to credit the author, book, and/or where it comes from so you can look up more quotes by them if you want.
- The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present. – Alice Morse Earle
- For a split second they stared at each other. A fleeting, lasting moment. One person noticing another person out of a whole crowd of strangers. – Alexandra Potter
- Here’s to the moment – and dominating every moment you ever spend here.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
- Life is a dance – and it’s more fun when you dance with others.
- Heaven’s not a place that you go when you die
It’s that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment – The Tide, The Spill Canvas
- One day, you’ll be old and grey – and you’ll wish that you had lived in the moment every day until then. Don’t let that happen.
- Every moment – something beautiful happens. – Jay Woodman
- Wouldn’t life be better if everyone just appreciated the little moments?
- When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park? – Ralph Marston
- For living in the moment, my friend, is the only way to live.
- Someday I hope you get the chance, To live like you were dying – Tim McGraw, Live Like You Were Dying
- Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring. – Yoko Ono
- Listen – do you hear it? That fleeting wisp in the recesses of your mind? Those are moments – coming and going. Fast as they can – echoing off the chambers of your soul. You’d better pay attention to some of them when they happen. For those moments will become memories. And someday – when the adventure has long ended – they will be all you have left. – Cebur Penychow
- Do not look back. Do not gaze forward. Look out – straight ahead. Whatever you see is the moment you are in.
- Life is short, and we should respect every moment of it. – Orhan Pamuk
- If you aren’t living in the moment – then where the hell are you?!
- It was so nice just to live in the moment, to enjoy holding him so closely, to pretend for a little while that they were merely two young people in love and nothing else. – Melissa de la Cruz
- A moment spent laughing with friends is a moment spent wonderfully perfect.
- Enjoy your youth. You’ll never be younger than you are at this very moment. – Chad Sugg
- Anxiety can suck the energy from your mind. Worrying about things past and future. Focus on the moment – and you’ll be just fine.
- Anything can happen to anyone at any time and you shouldn’t just live through the days or you lose them. You should do what you can to enjoy every moment. – Sarah Brightman
- Wherever you are – be there.
And there you have it – 23 of our favorite live in the moment quotes. There are so many more out there so you should go and search for the ones that inspire you. This is just a list to get you started. Which one is your favorite? Get in touch and let us know!
As always, Stay Curious,
Pin it for later!